XDM EAE Utah 2015
- a lighter-than-air gas that is used in airships to keep them airborne.
- Mined from the mountains.
- Also known to be a hallucinogen
- Airship engines require a magical artifact to power them.
- More powerful artifacts mean more powerful engines.
- The artifact causes the steam engine to consume very little fuel (coal) during use.
Piloting the airship involves controlling 3 key systems:
- Controlling propellers and rudders for movement
- Controlling the steam engine temperature for speed
- Controlling the ballonets’ (air pockets in balloon) amount of air for altitude