- Do-bul and Ereshki met at the funeral of their mutual friend Rahron (Deceased)
- Rahron was one of Do-bul’s few childhood friends, because of his weight.
- Rahron distributed jobs to bounty hunters, including Ereshki
- Do-bul also does drugs.
- Ereshki was going to arrest Do-bul
- Aesur tried to exorcise Ereshki
Player Starting Places:
- Aesur – Has vision about the future and a baby phoenix is sitting on him when he awakes.
- A woman cased inside a dragon roaring at the sky, and then the dragon launching into the air
- During a thick fog, a skull falls from the sky and shatters on the ground
- An explosion in the air is followed by you having your arm ripped off by a giant wolf, and being thrown back. Ereshki, [kat], and Al stand between you and the beast as you turn and see your reflection. Your face has deep circles and rots away as you look at it.
- Do-bul – Gambling during a Lightbringer charity event, won big and got an airship.
- Ereshki – Run out of money and on the hunt for a man by the name of Vinno Lassita. Sources say that Vinno is probably a beastman and has moved north to the mountains and forest to be with the pack.
Players meet at junkyard and find out that the airship is not in working order. It has no Lyft and no artifact to power the engine. There is some vandalism on the inside of the ship that has the symbol of the Beastmen.
Players try talk to the original owner (donator) of the airship Terari Kavilion. His butler says it was given to the church as-is. Terari is also said to be sickly.
Aesur goes to talk to church about the issue and try to get an artifact. He also asks each sect about what they think of his vision of the future, getting a different response from each. The high priest of the Lightbringer sect reluctantly gives him a box containing some fake metal teeth. It is NOT known what the teeth actually do.
Ereshki investigates Hagar Ratley, owner of the [[Ratley Trade Co. | Ratley Trade Co.]] during his lunch at the Rusty Nail. He does not immediately seem suspicious of illegal activity, so she leaves him alone. He admits to having an artifact, but not being able to afford to give her one to use her ship as a merchant ship.
Do-bul bets on sailboat races. He uses his old friend Bilbo to sneak into the back and look at the betting house’s books. There is a boat that is heavily favored to win. He also steals money from the previous night’s winnings that are stored in a chest. He bets everything on the favored boat and loses it all. Do-bul also seduced a random woman, but never got her name, only that she was there with her brother.
Aesur and Ereshki put the teeth artifact into the ship, and it seems to be activating, as the teeth float inside the chamber, and the engine lightly hums.
Players realize they need to make some money to pay for Lyft and coal to run the airship. Aesur talks to a Dusklord informant. The informant tells him about several petty thefts, and an assassination of Gardan Beauner and that the assassin is still at large. Players decide that they must capture the assassin and reap the reward.
Players stay at Do-bul’s cottage for the night.