- Ten introduced Do-bul to gambling and taught him gambling. They haven’t seen each other in 10 years.
- Ten secretly won a bunch of money off that event (He conned him).
- Ject pick-pocketed Do-bul and didn’t get away with it. Before the police caught Ject, he threw the money in the water.
- Don’t stay in contact, but Do-bul knows where Ject lives.
- Aesur fed Ject at a homeless shelter on some mornings.
- Rothnar walked into village and saw a naked Aesur trying to exorcise a cat, asking him what he was doing. Aesur kicked him in the nuts and walked off.
- Aesur was on a religious pilgrimage. He had a reborn moment, but he hardly remembers a span of a week during the process.
- Ten smuggled some goods for Ereshki and helped her on a bounty
Players awake in Aesur’s home.
Do-bul has a couple dreams and awakens to Aesur’s bird on his chest, chirping at him:
- A man looking over a crib. Light blue haze in the room. Inside the crib is a small wolf that leaps out and kills him.
- A woman on trapeze jumps off, falling onto a man with a crown and stabbing him in the heart.
Players remember that they need Lyft and Coal to get the ship off the ground. Do-bul remembers that there is a kid that owes him money (Ject).
Aesur leads Do-bul and Ereshki to the shelter for breakfast and tries to get them to help serve, they don’t.
Ject is at the shelter and talks to Aesur about the other two. Aesur reveals that Ject was in one of his visions, and saved him from a giant wolf.
Ereshki notices that Aesur is having a longer than normal conversation with Ject.
As Do-bul explains what Ject looks like, Ereshki realizes that the kid is the person they’re looking for.
Do-bul aggressively takes 4 gold from Ject.
Ject tells Do-bul about places to steal (without letting Ereshki go).
Rothnar comes in and punches Aesur in the face and then works for Lightbringer for a meal.
Ten meets Do-bul, Ereshki and Ject as they break into the workshop of The Watcher
They find info with The Watcher’s home address on it.
All players meet up at the shelter where Aesur is doing patrol and Ject gets his weapon.
Players investigate The Watcher’s home, and he is there. Aesur and Ten meet him at the door and Ereshki shoots him, nearly killing him.
Do-bul get’s sick from the sight of blood and goes back to his cottage.
Players check out his house, finding binoculars at several of his windows, and steal a bunch of gold from the place.
Ereshki, Ten and Rothnar buy Lyft and Coal from the airdocks.
Aesur and Ject stay behind and Aesur asks Dusklord if The Watcher is guilty, and he was NOT.
Ject runs off and confronts one of the kids that told him that the Watcher was a diddler. Ject knocks the kid out.
Aesur returns the pocketwatch artifact they took from the Watcher to his unconscious body and returns to the airship.
Ereshki cleans the Beastmen vandalism and players access their place on the now working airship.